Wednesday 21 June 2017

My Four June Goals


Hey guys! Yes, this post is a little late this month, oops. I've had a pretty busy month and I've just come back off holiday so I've finally got chance to get this post up. Better late than never? I've finished my second year of university and I've moved back home for a few months now - literally this year has gone way too quick. So let's get into this months goals.

1. Get a gym membership at home

So now I'm back in Nottinghamshire, I can no longer go to my regular gym in Leeds. It's time to find a new gym and start going as much as possible again. I got into a really good habit of going to the gym but the last month I've been super lazy. I'm really looking forward to getting back in my routine so I can feel healthier in myself. 

2. Create a scrapbook from my recent holiday

So just a few days ago I got back from my amazing holiday in the Dominican Republic with my boyfriend, Ryan. I took lots of cute photos and I really want to put them all in a special scrapbook. Scrap booking is such a cute idea and I love looking through old scrapbooks my mum made. I just think it would be a cute way of looking back on memories instead of just staring at a computer screen. 

3. Work as much as possible 

So I've recently got a job as a Student Ambassador at my university and there is quite a few open days available, so I want to work as many of them as I can. I also want to look for additional work whilst I'm off uni so I am not just sat around doing nothing all day! 

4. Create some quality blog posts

So my blog has been neglected a little this past month and that needs to change. It's time I make some really interesting posts again and get back to 2 posts a week. 

Update

Pretty decent performance from last months goals but I've basically had a month and a half this time ha. 

Finish everything for university - SUCCESS
Have a successful move - SORT OF
Find a summer job - SORT OF
Look into booking a summer holiday - SUCCESS

Love Rebecca Ashley x

SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig