Thursday 13 October 2016

#BOM Outfit of the Day (and Discount Code!)


Hey guys! So recently I discovered a new clothing website called Boutique of Molly and fell in love! I thought I would share with you the pieces I bought and showcase them in an #OOTD. They have kindly provided a discount code for all my readers, so just enter REBECCA20 at the checkout for 20% off your order! 

Delivery and Packaging 

I am so impressed by the service I received, everything was so quick and easy. If you have any queries about sizing etc. BOM are happy to answer any questions on twitter, which is super helpful - especially when you are shopping online. My purchases arrived quick and came in the cutest pink packaging. My experience has been great and its a refreshing change from the general high street stores. 

Saturday's Outfit


Top - Eva Off The Shoulder Floral Print, Bag - Tokyo Bag
This first outfit is probably my favourite. I absolutely love the Eva Off the Shoulder Floral Print Top and it was only £15 in the sale! It pairs perfectly with MOM jeans and some Timberland's. I'm also wearing the Tokyo Bag, which is so luxurious and high quality - I know I'll get so much use out of it. Add your choice of a chocker and some jewellery and you have a #BOM outfit. 

Sunday's Outfit


Top - Kady Stripe Print, Bag - Tokyo 
Decided to go a bit more chill on Sunday - since Sunday's are made for Netflix and pizza. The Kady Stripe Print Top is perfect for this. I love the fit of this top as it is very flattering on most body shapes. Pair with a pair of skinny jeans, Timbo's and the Tokyo bag and you have the perfect outfit. 

Overall, I've had a great experience with Boutique of Molly and I will totally be purchasing from them in the future - I've already got a few things eyed up. All the purchases I received are so high quality for the price I paid. Remember to use the code REBECCA20 if you want to purchase anything from them! 

Boutique of Molly Website

Love Rebecca Ashley x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig