Wednesday 6 May 2020

DYING MY HAIR PINK! BLEACH LONDON REVIEW


Hey guys! How's lockdown going? Well for me, I think I've started to go insane and out of boredom, I decided to dye my hair bright pink because - well, why not?

I've seen so many people dying their hair on TikTok and the colour that's stood out for me is Bleach London's Super Cool Colour in the shade "The Big Pink". So I decided to order it and try it out.

Bleach London Super Cool Colour in The Big Pink
Here's my TikTok showing the before & after:




@_too_far_tony_ I promise I’ll apologise to my hairdresser after lockdown ##hair ##hairdye ##bleachlondon ##lockdown ##pinkhair
♬ original sound - areyouevenforeign
I ordered the dye on a whim, at approximately 12am when I should have been sleeping. Bleach London delivered to my door 2 days later, beating the delivery of my Amazon Prime orders. I couldn't recommend the delivery enough, so I am glad I ordered it directly from their site.

The dying process, however, was a hell of a lot messier then I expected. Because the dye is so bright, it's very obvious if you spill it everywhere and I spent a lot of time rubbing my skin with a makeup wipe to remove stains from my face, neck and ears Make sure you wear gloves with this one!

I used a full bottle, as I wanted to make sure I covered every single strand to prevent it from looking patchy. The formula is easy to apply and has a nice scent. You could mix this colour with conditioner if you wanted a less vibrant colour - but I thought "fuck it" and applied it straight on. I left it for 30 minutes as the bottle suggested, then rinsed out. My shower looked very interesting.

I took my hair out the towel and to my shock, my hair was luminous pink. It almost looks a bit like one of those highlighters in the sun. But I absolutely love it. I feel a bit like a shit anime character, but I am living for it.


I am going to see how the shade fades over time, but I think I'll definitely buy this colour again. I've seen a few tips saying to use Bleach London's Rose Shampoo & Conditioner to prolong the colour, so next time I might buy those too to see if it makes much of a difference.

if you are thinking of dying your hair, take this post as a sign and just do it - fuck it, it's not like we are going anywhere!

Love Rebecca Ashley x

Subscribe to Rebecca Ashley Beauty
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig