Wednesday 27 May 2020

PERSONALISED VITAMINS REVIEW / THE PERSONALISED CO


Hey guys! So if you read my post on "10 thing's I've loved during lockdown", you might have seen I mentioned I was trying out some personal vitamins. I've been trialling a set of personalised vitamins from The Personalised Co for 30 days and I thought I'd share my views!

So I'm a total novice when it comes to vitamins and what the hell you are supposed to take. There are thousands of different types out there for sale, but very little guidance when it comes to what is worth the money. After some heavy googling one night, I stumbled upon The Personalised Co and saw that they had a quiz you could take, which would recommend the best-suited vitamins for you. Finally, a vitamin website that isn't confusing as hell! They chucked a cute water bottle in for good measure and the deed was done.

The Quiz

The quiz was super easy to take and didn't have any overly complicated health questions in there. It took me just under 10 minutes to complete the quiz and I was given a set of recommended vitamins, all ready to purchase as a one time offer or by monthly subscription. It was great to see they weren't pushing you to subscribe with overly cut down prices - both options are priced the same. 

Here are my results: 

Magnesium (23p a day)
  • Your Magnesium can help with your stress, a restful night's sleep & support muscle recovery.
  • The stress relief supplement. Essential if you are stressed, mentally, emotionally nutritionally or physically.
  • Strong research
Collagen (20p a day)
  • Collagen supports your healthy skin and nails as well as tendons, ligaments, and bones.
  • The queen of anti-ageing and Biohacking your body into tip-top health. Collagen supports healthy skin and nails as well as tendons, ligaments and bones making it a top choice of athletes too.
  • Moderate Research
Lemon Balm (20p a day)
  • Your daily Lemon balm will aid anxiety & help to sleep.
  • A calming herb for anxiety. An afternoon lemon balm tea can often help bring calm and serenity.
  • Moderate Research 
Multi-Vitamin (20p a day)
  • Your Multi-Vitamin is for your overall wellbeing.
  • A great support to the stresses of life.
  • Moderate Research
Zinc (16p a day)
  • Your Zinc helps with your immunity & can promote healthy facial skin.
  • Zinc the antisocial mineral. It likes to be taken at night alone. If you feel nauseous when taking zinc, take with food. Nausea may also be an indication you are lacking digestive enzymes.
  • Moderate Research



All of the recommendations made sense based on how I answered my quiz and the website has really good explanations for each vitamin and the research behind it. The quiz seems to recommend items that would come to a round figure of £30, most likely so it's easy to price subscriptions. 




Delivery

Delivery took around 10 working days. As soon as I placed my order, I received an email informing me it may take up to 14 working days to arrive due to the coronavirus causing issues. I think this is totally understandable, especially for a small business. 

Packaging 

Check the Tik Tok video below to see me unboxing them!

Rebecca on TikTok

Rebecca (@_too_far_tony_) has created a short video on TikTok with music drugs. Personalised vitamins delivery ✨ #selfcare #blogger #fitness #foryou
I love the packaging and the fact that there is a little packet for each day (fully recyclable and eco-friendly). The daily quotes are also really cute, but a few of them were faded. I love the free water bottle I received and it was a really nice way to welcome first-time customers.  



Results

It's really hard to review whether vitamins truly work, as it could be a combination of things making you feel and look better. But since I've been taking them daily, I think my skin has been clearer, I can sleep better and I just feel a little healthier. Taking that many a day can be a bit challenging if you aren't used to it, so maybe keep that in mind if you are ordering a box. 

Since I first made my order, The Personalised Co have added some really nice updates to their site. Now you have your own dashboard where you can easily re-order and see your results. You can also earn rewards for being loyal, which is an amazing incentive. 

I have re-ordered another box, but I swapped Lemon Balm for Omega 3, as this has strong research claiming to "help with inflammation, muscle recovery, heart health and promote optimal brain development". This also made it £1 cheaper, which is always nice. 

Now you can easily add each vitamin separately if you prefer, rather than go with the quiz results. However, I should have probably ordered these a little earlier as my current box will run out before the new one comes (I guess this is where the subscription option is handy!)

Overall, I am impressed with my experience and I think this is a really cool concept. It's also great to support a smaller, upcoming business, especially under the current circumstances. If you fancy picking up a box for yourself, here's a link for £10 off*.

Love Rebecca Ashley x

* Reward link


Subscribe to Rebecca Ashley Beauty
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Hi everyone, I will want you to take a little time to read this it might be of help to you. How do I recover my crypto from a scammer. The Question is Does/or has anyone been successful with Crypto Scam Recovery? My Answer is Yes, I have successfully recovered my crypto from scammers on two different occasions .my first experience.

    I invested $35,000 worth of crypto. With a forex broker who I met online since I usually see several promos on his page, I felt he was a good one and a reliable one at that. After sending my crypto I felt a little discomfort because I realized how will I just sent such a high amount of money to a total stranger to who I know nothing of or his location, but I felt I wasn't the only one since I have seen several promos of his. So my investment was to last for three weeks firstly Then a possible renewal after my ROI, but three weeks came I expected my money the first day it never came, the second day still nothing and on the third day I reach out to them requesting for my money, but I was told they were having little problem with their sever and I was told to be patient for a week and my ROI would be sent to me, but a week past and few days I reach out to them again and. This time I got no response I tried for several days with no positive reply and eventually I was told to send some more money to my account to enable, which I did, I sent a total amount of $5000 that was what I was asked to do. Immediately again every connection was lost I cant even reach their web page anymore. I told this to a few of my friends and that was when I got the hint that it was a scam. I was highly devastated and confused I didn't know what to do. I went to the cops but they couldn't help because they had no lead on the whereabouts of the case or broker. Then I Went back online to made several research on how to retrieve cryptocurrency because I have heard a lot of times how people recovered their money but I wasn't so sure about that, I know after reading several pages I should have a little knowledge on how to go about that. And I did just that I saw several Recovery agencies and their reviews, but I decided to go for D-HACKER Group Hackers, I wasn’t too sure of them at first about Fund Retrieve, as I was still very scared to fall another victim of Scam, but base on the way people was commenting on there job well done, I decided to be on a safe side by contacting someone who commented, to know if they are real or not. Believe me it still amazes me how they went about it but am just grateful they did. So I'll advise you also to do the same, reach out to them make a formal complaint, don’t hope they will get your job done within the time given by them. and Yes there work price is reasonable, I bet you it worth it. They have helped me recovered both stolen funds from the broker scammers, and I am sure they can help you recover yours too. To save your time go straight by Email dhackersplatform@gmail.com go and get your worried solved

    Note they are not limit to just Recoveries only they can do other hacking stuff as well, as I read many other testimonies on School
    Results upgrading, credit score repairs as well fixing crime records, this people are awesome with their job. Try them and thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I’m Jimmy Wheeler from Sydney, Australia. I’m 64 years old and I own a Carwash business. A few months back, I invested 390,000 AUD worth of Bitcoins & Ethereum into the cryptocurrency platform CryptoXStock and later found out this platform is a scam and has defrauded other people including myself of our money. I fell sick and was in the hospital depressed for weeks. I got in touch with the authorities and there was nothing they could do to help me get back my money until I saw an article online about Spyweb Cyber Service, a cyber security expert who has tremendous reviews of how they have helped victims of internet scam to recover their money, I didn’t hesitate to contact them and provided all the information they needed. To my surprise, Spyweb was able to recover my money and trace down those scammers in less than 72 hours. I’m truly grateful for the services of Spyweb Cyber and I’m recommending them to every victim of an internet scam who wishes to recover their money.
    Reach Spyweb Cyber Service via E-Mail:spyweb@cyberdude.com (Email:contact@spyweb.tech)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I RECOVERED MY FUNDS FROM THE ONLINE SCAMMERS

    What you can accomplish with the correct information is absolutely astounding. I’m sincerely appreciative of CYBERTRACE assistance in locating my cryptocurrency funds in phony investment accounts. When I believed I might make more by investing in cryptocurrencies, unaware that I had been duped, losing $184,000 of my hard-earned money was agonizing and sad. When I was conducting research online and came across testimony about CYBERTRACE I was able to get in touch with CYBERTRACE.
    I discovered that CYBERTRACE had assisted other victims, including myself, in recouping their losses.
    I sincerely appreciate their assistance and praise them for their professionalism and dependability.contact CYBERTRACE via Email:{cybertraceservice@usa.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ultimately chose an option to use Craker cyberdude whilst it can assist users recover lost cryptocurrency money. Because I used their service after suffering an enormous loss of money as a result of a dubious online cryptocurrency investment, I can vouch for Craker cyberdude Recovery. Sincerity be damned, I was skeptical at first, but to my shock, they found my missing money in a matter of weeks. Craker cyberdude operated efficiently and with expertise.Since all I have done so far is admire their efforts, I decided to inform the general population about Craker cyberdude superiority. You can get in touch with them by:
    Craker@cyberdude.com
    Respect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to EthicsRefinance, I was able to recover a whopping $78,000 worth of bitcoin which had been lost due to a fraudulent investment scheme. Their expert team of analysts and investigators went above and beyond to track down the culprits and retrieve my stolen assets. Not only did they help recover my funds but they also provided me with valuable advice on how to safeguard my assets from future scams. Thanks to EthicsRefinance, I can now sleep peacefully at night knowing that my hard-earned assets are in safe hands. Highly recommended!
    you can also contact them via

    EMAIL: ethicsrefinance @gmail .com

    WEBISTE: www*ethicsrefinance*com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good day out there! I am Catherine, and I live in NY. I am particularly very grateful to Daniel Meuli Recovery for their timely and reliable services in helping me recover the $62,500 worth of BTC I had lost; thereby saving my business!... I want to use this opportunity to say a big thanks to them again and also let everyone out there who is facing similar or related issues hurriedly reach out to them. Listed below is the medium to contact Daniel Meuli Recovery directly: Danielmeuliweberecovery @ email. com or WhatsApp +39351201352

    ReplyDelete
  7. BLISSPARADOXRECOVERY@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Captain WebGenesis - Stolen Bitcoin Recovery Expert.

    Leading cryptocurrency recovery company Captain WebGenesis specializes in getting back money that has been stolen from individuals through bogus investment platforms. Their team of professionals tracks and traces stolen cryptocurrencies using state-of-the-art technology and industry experience, increasing clients' chances of recovery. Minutes wasted make an impact on the recovery process. Get Captain WebGenesis's help now. Their cybersecurity team's comprise of professional license blockchain developers who are very much knowledgeable in the crypto space and are able to help you in all crypto scam retrieval funds, bitcoin scam recovering and investment scam recovery.

    Contact info.
    Email:(Captainwebgenesis (@) hackermail. com)             

    Website captainwebgenesis. com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everyone. I want to share with you all how Elite Web Recovery played a crucial role in recovering my stolen Bitcoin after falling victim to a phishing scam that resulted in losing a significant amount of my bitcoin. I discovered that $75,000 worth of bitcoin had disappeared from my digital wallet, I was devastated and panicked. Then I was in such a rush to get my $75,000 back and try to find assistance at that point. Not until I was introduced to this expert and trusted recovery company Elite Web Recovery. I reached out to Elite Web Recovery for assistance, hoping for a solution to stop the loss of my hard earned money. Through their meticulous investigation and expertise, they were able to decipher the complex network of the hack that caused my Bitcoin to disappear. And they were also able to trace the stolen Bitcoin through a virtual maze, following digital footprints left by the thieves. Elite Web Recovery services implemented recovery tactics with precision and determination. So my surprise is that the team at Elite Web Recovery worked tirelessly to track down the perpetrators and recover my stolen funds. I couldn’t thank them enough for their dedication and successful recovery efforts. And also each step taken brought me closer to reclaiming what was rightfully mine, turning despair into determination. I highly recommend Elite Web Recovery for anyone facing similar challenges in recovering lost cryptocurrency. They can be contacted at elitewebrecovery@cash4u.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig