Monday 20 April 2020

10 THINGS I'VE LOVED DURING LOCKDOWN


Hey guys! I've seen a trend going around where people are talking about things they have been loving in lockdown, in the attempt to spread some positive vibes

So here we go, here are my top 10 random things I've been loving!

1. Yoga

I would have never, ever of thought Yoga would make my top 10 of anything, but lockdown is doing strange things to me. 

I missed the feeling of going to the gym and I heard that Yoga was a nice way to re-energise in the morning, so I YouTube'd "Yoga for beginners" and stumbled upon SarahBethYoga's 10 minute morning yoga

Next thing you know, I have a yoga mat and personalised vitamins delivered to my door (blog review pending...)

2. Disney +

Heads Up, Lilly Moscovitz From "The Princess Diaries" Is The Worst ...

I think this will have made quite a few people's top 10 list because Disney could not have timed the release of Disney + anymore perfectly. As I write this post I am watching The Princess Diaries, an absolute classic

3. TikTok

I have no shame. I am still technically a Gen Z after all? 

4. Tame Impala

Tame Impala's slow-rave show proves they're becoming the hipster ...

There is something about the bass in "The Less I Know The Better" that is just pure vibes

5. Skins

Recap and Review of Skins, Series Three, Episode Eight "Effy ...

I have no idea how many times I have rewatched this show, but the increase in Skins memes on TikTok made me want to watch it again. If you have never seen it, please spend your time wisely in lockdown and give it ago. 

Also, if you never went through an Effy phase in your teens, you haven't lived. 

6. Lo-Fi Beats

lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to - YouTube

I am working full-time at home and Lo-Fi beats are the only thing keeping me sane. I can't work in silence because it drives me crazy, but Lo-Fi offers distraction-free music, perfect for when you need to concentrate on tasks. 

7. Cooking

Now I actually have the time to pay attention to what I am doing, cooking has become a nice highlight of the day. Baking has also made a reappearance, even if I am really bad at it.

8. Tea

My addiction to Yorkshire tea was already pretty bad working in an office, but now I am a few meters away from my kettle, things have escalated. 

I make a banging cuppa tea though. 

9. Skincare

If you haven't seen my latest post, you should check it out because I am really enjoying looking after my skin at the moment. Taking some time out of your day for self-care is really important. Don't forget about you, boo. 

10. Xbox 360

Xbox 360 Longplay [124] Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga (A) (Part ...

So I am too broke to buy myself a Nintendo Switch and join the Animal Crossings hype, so I've taken it back to old school times. Yes, that's right, Star Wars Lego is back in action. 

What are the things you have been loving in lockdown?

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig