Wednesday 2 August 2017

My Four August Goals


Hey guys! So my bad - but I missed my monthly goals post last month (I was very busy.) So this monthly post is going to follow on from my June goals! I hope you are all enjoying your summer, especially those of you who finally have a break from school!

1. Get Fit

All the hard work I did a few months back have been lost. July was a celebration month, meaning there was a lot of food and not a lot of gym. This needs to change because I was really feeling happy with the changes I made! 

2. Save Money

Celebration month also means I'm not low on money. I am not spending money this month as much as I can help. If anyone wants to donate to the charity of Poor Rebecca feel free to give generous donations. 

3. Move Out

My tendency is over at my current place in Leeds this month. I need to move all my stuff to bring home home, to move again to my new place in Leeds in September. I need to actually pack successfully so things don't get lost this time! 

4. Less Takeaways 

I'm a foodie, but it's getting out of control. No more takeaways for me! It will save money & help me get fit (Ryan if you are reading this pls show me this when I want a takeaway, lol.) 

Update

June's goals were basically a total failure, but at least I had a fun month! 

Get a gym membership at home - FAIL
Create a scrapbook from my recent holiday - FAIL
Work as much as possible - SORT OF
Create some quality blog posts - FAIL

Love Rebecca Ashley x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig