Sunday 6 August 2017

MCM Comic Con Manchester


Hey guys! So last weekend me and Ryan were in Manchester and we went to Comic Con on Saturday. This was one of my birthday presents and I was so excited. The inner geek in me loved it and I would recommend anyone who is interested in that sort of thing to attend one. 

I thought I'd share a few pictures from the event so you can get an idea of what the whole event was like. I defo want to go to one again, maybe London? 


They were also promoting Summer In the City, which is another convention I would love to go to one time! Maybe next year? 



In true Comic Con tradition, my makeup & t-shirt were Harley Quinn inspired. 


The stalls were one of my favourite parts, I mean just look at them! I defo couldn't resist buying another Stitch. 





Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig