Sunday 2 April 2017

My Four April Goals


Hey guys! It's monthly goals time again, where I set myself 4 goals to stick to for this month. April is the month of Easter, so I bet a lot of you will be celebrating that time with friends and family at home. I have two weeks off university and want to make the most of this time. So without further delay, here are my goals. 

1. Connect with friends from home

Being at home for two weeks gives me the advantage of being able to meet and do stuff with my friends from home. It can be hard to organise stuff because we all live in different places and have different working schedules. However, this time gives us plenty of opportunity to see each other. This is defo the best way to celebrate time off. 

2. Do more blog photography

I am really trying to improve my blog lately because I am really enjoying making and sharing content. I've already updated the design (finally). The next step to making it better is by improving the photography. I want to have more personalised posts and I think this will really add to the overall look of the site. 

3. Have some family time

Again, time off really gives me the opportunity to spend time with family. I've actually had chance this past weekend to spend some time with my family and I've really enjoyed it. (Including a trip to the cinema with mother to watch the classic Beauty & the Beast). I'd like to carry this on further this month. 

4. Do something fun

I've been dying to go and do something ever since my last trip to Amsterdam. I really want to have a few days somewhere, whether it is in the UK or not. I even have a new suitcase ready. 

Update

I've had a much better performance sticking to my goals last month!

Try my best in all my assignments - SUCCESS
Be able to walk properly - SUCCESS
Incorporate more fashion into my blog - SUCCESS
Apply for some jobs - half SUCCESS

Love Rebecca Ashely x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig