Saturday 13 August 2016

HAUL: Affordable and Cruelty Free

So, since I've decided to be cruelty free with makeup, it is only right that I should buy a few items to update my makeup collection. I've been determined to find makeup that is cruelty free and is also affordable. I've picked up a few bits, both from Superdrug and Look Fantastic. The delivery for both places was very good. I received free delivery from both and they both arrived together. 

I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Bronzer - Hot Summer of Love £4.99 
Ok, so the first thing I picked up was a bronzer. I actually don't own a cruelty free bronzer - wtf. I really wanted to try one with some shimmer. I love the look of the Two Faced ones and this happens to be a dupe! It's from I Heart Makeup, who happen to be in the same group as Makeup Revolution and Freedom - who are known for making dupes. By swatch, this is amazingly pigmented and has some serious glow, it could probably also be used as a highlighter. 

Makeup Revolution Pro E103 Eyeshadow Blending Brush £1.99
The next thing I picked up was a fluffy blending brush from Makeup Revolution. I really needed another one because I seriously can't be bothered to keep washing brushes every day! This one was super cheap and had some really good reviews (and of course, is from a cruelty free brand!)

Makeup Revolution Blur Primer £6
Next I got a Makeup Revolution face primer. I only own primers that are from non cruelty free brands so I needed to update my collection. I liked the sound of this one as it has illuminating particles but also works on smoothing the skin. Not to mention, it is super cheap and has pretty good reviews. 

EX1 Cosmetics Invisiwear Liquid Foundation £12.50
This was the only item from this haul that was from Feel Fantastic. I really wanted to try and find some affordable foundations that were cruelty free. This one caught my eye, as many Youtuber's and Bloggers rave about this stuff. It is only really going to suit my fake tan skin, as the shade range does not suit for very light skin. However, pretty excited to give this one ago and try something from this brand. I also managed to get student discount and free delivery, which is always a bonus. 

B Pure Sensitive Micellar Cleansing Wipes £1.00
Lastly, I picked some of these makeup wipes up, which are only £1 and cruelty free! I don't use makeup wipes too often but they are always handy to have. These are a favourite with many cruelty free bloggers. That is everything I picked up this time. Pretty excited to try some of these products out and let you all know my thoughts. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig