Saturday 5 September 2015

WHSmith Stationary Haul

Since I'm moving to university in under two weeks, I was in need of a big stationary shop. I am going to be attending Leeds Beckett University to study Business & Management. I went to WHSmith to get majority of my stationary. Some people might find this a bit boring but personally I find it quite interesting (nerd.) There is probably a lot of these kind of posts going up recently since everyone is going back to school, university, college etc. I should be uploading a few more hauls before I leave so keep a watch out for those. 


Notebooks
Probably one of the most important things to buy is notebooks! These are my favourite ones. I used the same kind last year to organise all my A2 notes. I like how they have an elastic closing on them because I'm the type of person to stuff a load of stuff in them till they can't close naturally anymore. 


Diary & Sticky Notes
I bought these in an attempt to stay organised this year because usually I leave everything till last minute (we all know the struggle.) The diary is an academic diary which I prefer because I don't really get motivated to stay organised till around September time. The sticky notes are kind of self explanatory and come in handy for a game of 'who am I'. 


Pencil Case & Content
My personal favourite part is the pencil case. I'm notorious for only ever having 1 pen on me that's about to die so I went a bit overboard with the amount of stuff I got. In all fairness, these will probably all be lost or used up by the end of next month. There is a few pens, pencils, highlighters, felt tips and a ruler to go in the pencil case. 


Rubber, Blu Tack, Sharpener & Glue Stick
Basically all the boring necessities needed in a home. The blu tack is mainly for sticking up some photos of my boyfriend, family and friends around my room to make it feel a bit more homely. Hopefully the white version won't leave blue marks on the walls that I will have to cover up. 


Wallet & File Pockets
Lastly, I got these to keep all my files safe and not crumpled in the bottom of my bag. I thought the wallet had quite a cute design on it and would fit nicely in my bag. 

That's all I got on my journey to WHSmith. I still have a few little things to pick up but I will probably re-use a lot of folders and stuff I had for my A-Levels. Keep a look out for some more uni related posts in the next few weeks! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig