Wednesday 25 October 2017

Music I'm Currently Loving


Hey guys! So it's been a while since my last music related post which is totally crazy considering all the music I've been loving lately. I want to share some of my current music favourites & hope that you will take some music inspiration! 

Literally my new music favourite has been this band. Ever since I saw them live at community fest I have been obsessed with them. I love it when you go to a gig and find a new artist to fall in love with. They have even been competing with my beloved Catfish (but Catfish will always be my no. 1 bae’s).

I mean, we all know by now that I am obsessed with Nina Nesbitt. Well, she’s been realising new music lately and it really hasn’t disappointed. She literally only gets better and better. The Best I Ever had is my new jam, no questions asked.

Oldie, but a goodie. I watched the documentary on Amy the other day and it reminded me how much I loved her music. If you ever have spare time, I would defo recommend you to watch it because it really moved me. She is once again one of my favourite artists.

Going to community fest just reminded me of how awesome this band is. Literally could not understand how any one could dislike their music. It’s pretty mush impossible to skip their music and it gets me HYPED if I hear them on a night out (shout out to The Stone Roses bar for playing the best music ever.)

Gabriel Black

So this is actually one song in particular from this artist, who you've probably never really heard of before. I've been LOVING Sad Boy and I have had it on repeat after hearing it in Sarah Goodhart's vlog. If you have spotify, I would give it a listen. 

Let me know what you've been listening to lately! 

Love Rebecca Ashley x



SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig