Sunday 10 September 2017

My Four September Goals


Hey guys! It's time for another goals update as we have now approached September. I'll be heading off back to university in the next few days for my final year - time has flown! I'll do my best to keep my regular posts but the next few weeks might be a little hectic. Nevertheless, I am still setting some goals for myself for the month of September. 

1. Move successfully 

As I mentioned, in the next few days I'll be moving into my new flat in Leeds. I feel like I should be the master of moving with the amount of times I've done it now, but I still am aiming for it to be as smooth as possible. I am really excited to decorate my new room and move much closer to the city of Leeds! 

2. Enjoy freshers 

This is technically going to be my last freshers, so I really want to enjoy it. Not just going out, but also going to some day events too. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone I've missed from university and having a good time. 

3. Work Hard

Again, my last year means I need to work extremely hard. I need to make sure I kick it off right and make sure I'm working well from the start!

4. Go to the gym

My new flat has a gym in the building, so there is no excuse this time to skip out on going to the gym! I keep saying it, but I really do need to get back into my fitness again. 

Update

This ended up being a mixed bag, but hopefully next month I'll reach all my goals!

Get Fit - FAIL
Save Money - SUCCESS
Move Out - SUCCESS
Less Takeaways - SORT OF

Love Rebecca Ashley x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig