Wednesday 28 June 2017

My Top 5 Travelling Destinations


Hey guys! So I came back from my holiday recently and I've seriously got holiday blues. I really love going to different places and I already want to plan my next destination - one problem being I have no money to do any of it. I thought I'd share with you 5 places in the world I would really like to travel to sometime in my lifetime and hopefully one day I'll be able to check these off my list & create a new one. 

Japan

I've always always always wanted to go to Japan and luckily, so has my boyfriend, Ryan. I've been to China before and loved the experience travelling somewhere totally different to Europe. This defo has to happen even if I have to save up for years. 

Thailand

I suppose this is fairly popular, but there is a reason why, right? It looks so beautiful and unique. This is actually quite feasible for the future because when you are there it is cheap, it's just flights that are expensive! If I go I want to travel all around different areas for like 3 weeks. Oh, and I need to see the cute elephants. 

USA

So yeah, I've been to New York but it just isn't enough (funny because I'm listening to The Wombats - Moving to New York whilst typing this lol.) But everyone knows I want to do Orlando and the theme parks! I also would love to travel around different places in the US, like LA, San Fransisco, etc. 

Europe 

I have to say I have been to a few European counties, but there are still loads more I need to explore. This includes Italy, Greece, Budapest, Switzerland, etc. Maybe one day I'll do inter-railing. 

New Zealand 

So this is basically the furthest away place but it looks so beautiful. I would probably try and go to Australia at the same time since they are both so far away. 

There are defo more places on my travelling checklist, but these are a few of my favourite dream places to go. Let me know in the comments anywhere you really want to travel to! 

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig