Wednesday 21 September 2016

Music I'm Currently Loving

Music I'm Currently Loving
If you know me well, you know I'm obsessed with music. Music plays an important part in my life and it probably always will. My music taste is Indie/Rock, thanks to my brother training me what good music is from a very young age. Here's a few bands and artists I'm currently loving at the mo. 

1. Catfish and the Bottlemen - The Ride
Literally, these are my favourite band at the moment. Their albums are flawless, not one bad or just 'okay' song on there. Every one is a pure masterpiece. I love their original album, but this new album is crazy good and you should all go download it, like now. 

2. Nina Nesbitt - Modern Love EP
I think everyone knows I'm obsessed with Nina. I love the new sound she's going for with this EP. She is literally so underrated it's crazy. Can't wait to see her this October in Leeds and looking forward to her next album.

3. Jack Garratt - Phase 
A new addition to my music library, his album is genius. First time I saw him was when he was supporting a Mumford and Sons gig and I've been loving his music ever since. He brings something new and original to the music scene. Most of all, I love how passionate he is about his music and you can really feel the passion when you see him perform live. 

4. Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface
My boyfriend is literally obsessed with this band and I completely see why. They have a song for every mood. They have gotten so popular in the last year or so and they totally deserve it. 

5. The Weekend - Beauty Behind the Madness 
Guilty pleasure of mine. Not really my usual music taste but his music is brill. His album is composed so well and has many featured artists. I hope I can see him live next time he tours the UK. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig