Sunday 21 August 2016

Trip to Liverpool: Magical Mystery Tour

Magical Mystery Tour Bus
For one of my birthday presents this year, me and mum went on a little trip to Liverpool. Whilst we was there we decided to go on the Magical Mystery Tour, (which is all about the Beatles.) I love their music as it was always playing when I was growing up, so it was really interesting to find out more about them. We stayed at the Nadler for 2 nights, one day exploring Liverpool on the tour and in the pubs, another shopping (of course). It is a beautiful city and has lots to do. The tour is great for any Beatles fans. Here are a few photos of what I saw on the tour.

Penny Lane
 The first stop we had on the tour was to Penny Lane. It was really cute to think that this inspired one of their songs.

Family Home
We stopped off at a few family homes. They all started out with very average lives, so it just shows what you can be capable of if you follow your passion. 

Strawberry Fields
This was my favourite stop. I love the song associated with this place. I loved looking at all the things people had wrote on the wall. 
Family Home
Another stop at a family home, some are owned by National Trust and you can actually go on a tour inside the houses.  

The Cavern Club
Going to Liverpool would not be complete without stopping at the famous Cavern Club. Some of the greatest people in music history has played here. Plus, it situated next to some other pubs and bars!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig