Friday 14 August 2015

Pretty Little Liars Reaction: A Reveal (Spoilers)


So the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars finally reavled who A is! This episode has been so hyped up it was even trending on twitter with the hashtag #FAceToFace. Little did we know A's name was actually in the hashtag (#faCEtofaCE = CeCe.) Me and my friends got together to watch the episode (which was so hard waiting for because we had to watch it the day after in the UK.) We ordered pizza and prepared ourselves for the greatest PLL episode yet (or so we was hoping.) The video above shows our reactions during this video as well as a few bloopers. 

I have to admit it is pretty cute Jourden and Shannon are holding hands all the way through this but at least Jade was not sick when she found out who A is. But overall, I think I love Wallace the dog's reaction the most (will someone grab his ball and play fetch for god sake!)

Before we put it on, we all wrote down 2 guesses for A, Red Coat and Black Widow. Most of us thought that CeCe would be red coat not A so that was pretty shocking! I do like how they made CeCe A, but to be completely honest I didn't feel that satisfied with who it was. I wasn't that happy they made Sara both Red Coat and Black Widow, although I kind of guessed she would be one. I just feel like she's too new of a character to be 2 main people. However, I am interested to find out Sara's motives in future episodes.

Personally, I expected it to be someone really shocking and who would make us all want to cry when we found out who it was(for me this would have been one of the boyfriends, Caleb, Toby and Ezra.) However, I quite like the story line behind A as it was really interesting and made a lot of sense.

 Long story short, I am OK with who A is, but I am not wowed by it either. I feel like the episode was not as shocking as the Mid-Season Finale. They probably could of split some of the answers out so each would feel more shocking and important, rather than unloading millions in just 1 episode (#EpisodeOfSecrets not #SummerOfSecrets.) But overall, I thought Vanessa Ray (CeCe) did a really good job of portraying the character of A and telling A's story. 

I am so exited for the next season after the cliffhanger but now I am left with even more questions! Who is 'He'? Who is Ali married to? Who killed Mrs D? Are the moms still stuck in the basement? Hopefully all will be answered in the next season! Biggest question is, what are we all going to do Wednesday mornings now there is no more PLL to watch?  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig