Tuesday 19 June 2018

APE PRESENTS // LONDON 2018


Hey guys! So I am a little late uploading this but I've finally had time to edit and upload. Today's video is my vlog from APE Presents festival where Catfish and the Bottlemen headlined. 

We got a lil drunk and had a lot of fun. I would totally recommend this festival to anyone looking for a good day out and I will defo be checking out who will be attending it next year. This was an awesome weekend and I thank my best friends for making the memory so good.

The filming may be a little questionable and a little wobbly (as I get considerably drunker) but I also had a lot of fun filming and editing this video. (My highlights being whenever Chloe makes an appearance with her amazing dancing).

I have a few more videos to edit and upload in the coming weeks. I've been a bit slow uploading them because I have been so busy enjoying myself and making memories. My next video will be of Graduate Fashion Week, so keep your eye out for that.

The video is linked just below. I hope you enjoy!



Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig