Saturday 9 December 2017

My 4 December Goals


Hey guys! So this post is up a few days later than normal but last month has been super hectic. I am looking forward to celebrating Christmas and the New Year at home with all my family! So here are my December goals.

1. Finish assignments due for January 

So even though it's the Christmas period, I still have a lot of work to do with my deadlines being at the start of January. I want to have them done this month so I am well prepared to hand them in. 

2. Decorate the family house for Christmas

So its time to decorate for Christmas! My Leeds flat was decorated last month, but now its time to do the family home. 

3. Finish Christmas shopping

A bit of an obvious one, but very essential goal for Christmas. I need to get all my shopping finished. 

4. Earn some extra money 

I've got a new job for the seasonal period, so it will be good to earn some extra money around this time! 

Update

Nearly a full house!

Work hard on assignments - SUCCESS
Decorate the flat ready for Christmas - SUCCESS
Start Christmas shopping - SUCCESS
Find somewhere new in Leeds - NOT REALLY

Love Rebecca Ashley x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig