Saturday 18 November 2017

Style Loft Fashion Favourites #OOTD



Hey guys! So last weekend I made another trip to my favourite clothing store, Style Loft and came home with 2 new fashion favourites. At the moment, trousers and jumpers are a big fashion trend and Style Loft have a lot of gorgeous ones on offer. I've made an outfit of the day with my two favourite pieces. 






Bromley Pants

My first favourite is definitely these Bromley Pants. I love the trend with stripes going up the side of trousers. It takes something that normally looks quite formal and turns it into something you can wear casually. My favourite way to wear these has been pairing them with a baggy tee, a denim jacket, my Timberland boots and a cap. This is the perfect outfit for popping to uni or for any day time activity. You can totally dress these trousers up for night time with a cute crop top and some heels. I know I will literally wear these all the time because they are so on trend and still super comfy! 





Berta Sweater

My second favourite has been this gorgeous Berta Sweater. I absolutely have fell in love with this jumper and the way it looks. It is such a statement piece with the balloon sleeve design. I've already had lots of people tell me that they love this jumper too. Because this is such a statement on its own, I prefer to pair it with just a pair of simple black jeans and some boots. I love how over sized and comfy this jumper is, but if you want it to look more fitted you can just tuck one side into your jeans. 

I literally love these new pieces and I can't wait to wear them all the time. Let me know what your current fashion favourites are!

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig