Sunday 5 March 2017

Makeup of the Day - Night Edition (Cruelty Free)


Hey guys! So, I went out on Monday and I thought I'd share the makeup with you all. This look would be perfect for any night time look. Remember all products used are cruelty free. 


Base
1. First I primed with Makeup Revolution's Pro Base Blur Primer. This is really affordable and gives a nice smooth base to apply foundation to.
2. Next, I applied Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in the shade Light Beige all over with my beauty blender. This foundation is very high coverage and gives a flawless base. It also has good staying power, if you are planning on wearing it all night.
3. I then applied the LA Girl Pro concealers to my face and under-eyes in the shades Porcelain and Natural. 
4. Next, I used the matte highlight shade in the Makeup Revolution Contour Kit to any high points of my face, i.e. forehead, centre of nose, chin, cupids bow. This is a cream product that lightens these areas to give more dimension to the face. I blended the cream in with my beauty blender.
5. The next stage of cream contour involved me using the NYX Wonder Stick in Universal. I used the contour shade in my contour and around the perimeters of the face. 
6. To set all the cream products, I dusted NYX HD Finishing Powder in Translucent all over the face. 
7. Then, I decided to set the contours of my face. This is optional, as we've already contoured, but I like to go all out. I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit. I used the Banana shade under my eyes, Fawn in my contours and shade Java to bronze. 
8. To Finish off the base, I used the golden shade from Makeup Revolution's Duo Baked Highlighter and sprayed my face with the Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Amazing Makeup Fixing Spray. This will set the face as well as getting rid of any excess powder.

Morphe 35O Eyeshadow Palette
Eyes & Brows
1. First, I used the NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette to fill my brows in. This is a known dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz!
2. Then, I applied sellotape from the corner of my eye to the end of my brow. This helps makes lines sharp, reduces fall out and make winged eye-liner easier!
3. I primed my eyes using Makeup Revolution's Eye Primer. This helps the shadows stay on longer.
4. I used the Morphe 35O palette to create my eye look. First, I set the primer by dusting shade 1 all over my lids with an angled blending brush. This creates a nice powder base for shadows to blend on top of. 
5. I blended shades 2, 3 and 4 into my crease using the Spectrum B06 brush (blending brush).
5. I put shade 5 all over my lid using my finger. Using your finger is the best way to get the most pigment. 
6. I used an angled blending brush and applied shade 6 to the outer corner of my eye. 
7. I blended shade 7 into my crease and outer corner, to give more depth to the eye. I used the same Spectrum B06 brush.
8. I went over and blended everything with a clean blender brush (Revolution E103).
9. I used Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner in Trooper to create a winged cat eye and used BareMinerals Lasting Line eyeliner in Absolute Black in my tight line and water line.
10. I then took the sellotape off and applied NYX Doll Eye mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
11. I applied shade 8 to my inner corner and blended shade 9 on my lower lash line. 
12. I applied House of Lashes in Iconic to my top lashes. I used the duo glue to stick them on. These lashes are very big and dramatic, which helps turn this look into a glam night look.


Lips
1. Lastly, I applied the Urban Decay comfort matte lipstick in the shade Stalk Naked to my lips. This is a perfect nude colour, but this look could also be glam'd up more with a coloured lip.

Love Rebecca Ashley x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig