Wednesday 9 November 2016

Morphe 35O Eyeshadow Palette Review


Hey guys! Recently I treated myself to the famous Morphe 35O and have been so impressed! I thought the orange tones would be perfect for Autumn/Winter and it is pretty different to anything else I have in my collection. 

Delivery

So, Morphe is pretty hard to get hold of in the UK, but you can find it on Cult Beauty and Beauty Bay. I was on the waiting list for both sites and around 1 week later had an email from Cult Beauty telling me it was back in stock. I paid for standard delivery and received the product around 3 days later (pretty quick for standard.) It was packaged well, so that there would be no damage in transit. Overall, I would recommend using Cult Beauty if you want to buy this product. In general I would order from them again. 

Packaging

Ok, so the packaging isn't anything outstanding - like Urban Decay or Too Faced, but it is practical and slim. The palette is £21.75 (Cult Beauty) so I really wouldn't expect the same luxury as an Urban Decay palette, normally priced around £40. However, to say how much product you get, it has a sleek design and can be pretty travel friendly. 

Product


So as you can see, the shades in this palette are absolutely beautiful. There is a good mix of matte and shimmer shades, all in warm tones. You can really create so many different looks with this palette! I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for one staple natural/warm toned eyeshadow palette. 

The quality of the eye shadows are unbelievable for the price. They are all so pigmented and blend so easily! I had some reservations over what the quality would be like, but as a whole I am so impressed. My favourite shades are probably the ones on right side (especially that shimmery copper). I actually have never been complimented so much on my eyeshadow till I started wearing these shades! 

Overall, if you are looking for a warm tones neutral palette, I would really recommend this! It is such good value for money and I'm just obsessed. I really can't wait to try some more from Morphe(who are cruelty free too!) 

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig