Wednesday 23 November 2016

Quick Life Update

Source - Makeup Savvy
Hey guys! I know I've been a bit of a ghost lately, so I thought I would give you all a quick life update. The reason I've not been posting is because of two main reasons - crappy Internet and too many deadlines! The inter net at my uni accommodation is literally so on and off at the moment, so it just makes it so difficult to post - whenever I get any time the Internet is playing up! 

Anyway, OMG, if you are a uni student or are at school, I feel you. There are so many deadlines running up to Christmas, I feel like I'm writing essays in my sleep haha. I really can't wait till the Christmas break so I can just relax, even if it's just for a week or so. Also, so I can squeeze more posts out whilst I have the chance!

Exciting life update - I'm off to Amsterdam this weekend with my boyfriend and I'm so bloody excited. So yeah, that probably means no posts for the weekend, but there will be a cool Amsterdam related one coming up! I literally love travelling to new places. Let me know if any of you guys have anything exciting planned?

Anyways, although I've been slightly absent - don't worry. I've got some exiting posts planned which are featuring some lovely brands. Hope you are all doing well! 

Love Rebecca Ashley x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig