Wednesday 21 December 2016

#BOM Winter Outfit of the Day (and Discount Code!)


Hey guys! So you may have seen my last #BOM OOTD and I thought it would only be right for another one! In case you missed the last one, #BOM is this awesome clothing website called Boutique of Molly who sell lovely, high quality clothes. I recently purchased two more items from their site so here they are showcased in a wintery OOTD. I went Christmas tree hunting when I took these photos, so there is a cute forest backdrop to match. 

Boutique Of Molly have kindly provided a discount code for all of my readers, just enter REBECCA20 at the checkout to receive 20% off your purchase! Nice to give a cheeky little christmas present to my readers, Merry Christmas. 

Delivery and Packaging

This is the second time I've ordered from them and as always, the delivery and packaging was exceptional. I had a few questions about the bag I ordered with the sizing and they happily answered all my questions over on Twitter! It came the next day, packaged in it's famous pink packaging, which is just the cutest extra touch. 


Keri Belted Waterfall Cardigan - Boutique of Molly £27.95


The first item I ordered was the waterfall cardigan. I've been eyeing this up for a while, it is one of the best sellers on their website so if you want it act fast! It is so flattering and easy to chuck on any plain white t-shirt to make your look a lot more interesting. I can see myself reaching for this a lot, the quality is outstanding and it is such a handy piece to have in your wardrobe. 

Bruges Bag - Boutique of Molly £45.00


The second item is potentially the most exciting in my eyes - I just love the bags from here! I actually bought this with using it for uni in mind. It fits an A4 notebook perfectly, so this would be perfect for any students/using it for work. The quality is lovely and it has lots of different slots to organise your bag - something I am not very good at. It goes lovely with everything, especially because it's a black colour. I know this is something I'll use a lot, especially for uni. 



Overall, I am more than impressed with my second order from Boutique of Molly. Remember if you order anything to save yourself some money and use my discount code and use the hashtag #BOM to tag any photos on social media! 

Boutique of Molly Website

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig