Thursday 24 September 2015

LALALAB Review & Discount Code

Since I have recently moved to Leeds to attend university I wanted to fill my new room with lots of photos of my boyfriend, friends and family to make it feel more homely. I decided I wanted them printed in a Polaroid style because I have a mini Instax 8 and I thought they would match nicely. I heard about this app from the youtuber Fabulous Hannah in her Room Tour video.  

Basically, I downloaded the app LALALAB onto my iPhone and selected a load of photos off my phone to be printed. I chose the Polaroid style and added some text underneath all of the photos. I also had a discount code which saved me £5 off my order which made it really cheap. 


Packaging
It was sent in a brown envelope to my house and inside was a pink envelope with the pictures enclosed. I thought the packaging was done well as the photos were kept safe whil. I also was given a free origami sheet with my order which I thought was a cute touch. 



The photos I ordered came just as (or even better) quality then I expected. I think the print style of them just makes the photos look even more special and decorates my uni room well. I would definitely order from this company again as I have been really impressed with my order and the value for money they offer. 

For £5 off your next order use the code PGBNL2UY at the checkout!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig