Sunday 21 May 2017

#BOM Holiday Outfit Of The Day (& Discount Code!)


Hey guys! It's time for another Outfit of the Day featuring the lovely Boutique of Molly. Boutique of Molly have some gorgeous new stock ready for the summer months, so I picked a few pieces up to share with you. I am so in love with everything I've ordered and their stock is just so perfect for the holiday months. I've recently just booked a holiday to the Dominican Republic and this is defo going to be one of my holiday outfits. If you want to pick anything up yourself, feel free to use my discount code REBECCA20 to get yourself 20% off! 



Delivery & Packaging

I actually bought these two items separately, as the bag came in stock just after I purchased my playsuit. Both were delivered and packaged amazingly and came super quick! 

'Sophie Playsuit' - Boutique of Molly £29.95

'Sophie' Playsuit


I really think this may be my favourite piece of clothing from Boutique of Molly. It is absolutely gorgeous and gives off real festival-holiday vibes. This is really up my ally and it just looks so effortlessly perfect. It is also very true to size and it fits me great. I teamed it up with my Tommy Hilfiger Bralette, my Vintage Choker and my Vans. This gave it a super chilled out day time look, but you could go braless with a pair of heels for something more night-time. This is defo being packed in my holiday suitcase and may even make an appearance as tramlines! 

'Naples' Bag - Boutique of Molly £30.00

'Naples' Bag

OMG you really can't beat the bags from Boutique of Molly. This is my 3rd bag purchase and I just can't get over how amazing quality they are for the price. I love the detailing of this bag and it looks so expensive. It also adds some layer of security with the chain attachment (I look out for these things after my phone was stolen!) Its a lovely size and is super light, making it a perfect every day bag. It has plenty of compartments making it easy to have a organised bag. I know I will get so much use out of this. 

I am really pleased with everything I've picked up from Boutique of Molly and I love all the new stock! I can't wait to wear these items on holiday. Remember, if you want anything use my discount code REBECCA20 for 20% off your purchase and #BOM your purchases on Instagram.  

Boutique of Molly Website 

Love Rebecca Ashley x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig