Monday 30 July 2018

GRADUATE FASHION WEEK // LONDON 2018


Hey guys! Long time, no see (or read, I guess). I've been rather busy of late, meaning I've had little time to get back into blogging. Just so you get a little life update, I've now graduated from uni and I've just started a full-time job whilst fully moving back to Leeds (yeah, you've missed quite a bit). However, I will do my best to pick up the pace with my blog posts again.

How about we kick things off by letting you all know about another vlog I posted lately? I really enjoyed filming this one. I went to Graduate Fashion Week over summer (which now feels like a decade ago). This is actually one of my favourite videos I've edited and created, so I would really appreciate you guys taking a few minutes of your time to have a watch. 

I hope you enjoy the video and I promise you will hear from me soon with some more exciting posts and videos. The video is just below. 



Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig