Sunday 15 April 2018

A Trip to Liverpool & Outfit of the Day


Hey guys! So a few weeks ago I went on a little trip to Liverpool with my amazing boyfriend, Ryan, and I thought I would share some pics & an outfit of the day. 

This trip was a Christmas present and we got to stay in the wonderful Staybridge Apartments. I would highly recommend this as a lovely place to stay in Liverpool as the rooms are gorgeous and the location is perfect! 


I posted my outfit of the day on my Instagram and I thought I would share with you where it is all from. My Teddy coat (which I teased made me look like a sheep-bear) is from Urban Outfitters. My Jumper and Dress are both from Nasty Gal, which I featured in my latest haul video over on YouTube (feel free to give it a watch!) Then I just paired it with some basic black tights (it was freezing) and my vans. I think Doc Martin's would have looked better, however, I knew I would be walking around all day and my feet just can't take that pain. And finally, my backpack is from Asos - I literally take this everywhere with me and just throw all my stuff inside lol. 

I actually really enjoyed wearing this outfit as it was comfy but looked a bit more like I made effort opposed to my usual 'chuck on a baggy tee' vibe. 

To finish off my little post, I will share with you a few cute pics from my trip. I hope you enjoyed reading! If you didn't catch my latest post, I now have a YouTube channel, so if you could check it out and subscribe that would mean the world. 







Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig