Wednesday 6 December 2017

L.A. Girl Pro Coverage HD Long Wear Illuminating Foundation Review


Hey guys! So, last month I purchased the L.A Girl Pro Coverage Foundation from Beauty Bay and I have been testing it out ever since. This foundation is only £11.00 and has glowing reviews on the website. L.A Girl is cruelty free and I am a big fan of their concealers. I ordered the shade Fair described as 'light skin tones with warm undertones'. I bought this shade for when I have no fake tan on and for mixing with my darker foundations between tan. So, lets get into the review. 

More about my skin

Before I get into the bulk of my review I just want to go through a few details about my skin. I have normal/dry skin with some redness and sensitivity. 

Packaging

I do actually quite like this packing to say it was £11.00. It is nice and simple and great for travelling. It is a clear plastic bottle with a black top and a pump. The packaging is great. 

Shade

For me, this is a perfect shade for my natural skin tone. However, I am not that pale naturally and this is one of the lightest shades available. If you have very pale skin this might not be suitable for you, without purchasing the white mixer. The shade range overall isn't too bad but it could totally be way better, especially for paler and deeper skin tones. 

Thoughts

This is marketed as a full coverage foundation and I would not disagree with this at all. I was actually surprised with how good the coverage was for such a cheap foundation. I like to use around 1 and a half pumps for my whole face. It works well with a brush and a sponge, but I would say I prefer the sponge. It is quite a liquidy consistency, which is actually something I tend to prefer. 

It's next claim is that it is an illuminating foundation. Again, I can't disagree with this statement. It is super dewey and glowy on the skin. As someone with dry skin, I love the finish. However because of this, I would say the 'long wear' claim is less true. Even though I have dry skin, I see it getting oily around my nose throughout the day. This isn't really a problem and is fixed with a quick powder. However, I would say if you have oily skin to stay away from this foundation. Overall, I am super impressed with this and it is such great value for money. 

I hope you found this review helpful!

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig