Wednesday 26 July 2017

What Have I Been Up To In July?



Hey guys! So this past month has been a busy one and there hasn't been many posts from me. I thought I'd create a post sharing some of the exciting things I've been doing this month (almost like a blog - vlog?)I've missed writing my regular posts but I am back!

Community Festival

So to start the month off, me, Jade and Megan went to Community Festival at Finsbury Park, London. If you didn't know, it was like a day festival with acts like Catfish and the Bottlemen and The Wombats. This was actually amazing and one of my favourite day festivals I've been to, especially for how cheap tickets were. 






My Birthday 

Next, it was my 20th birthday! For my main celebration I had my friends and family come to Style Loft for cocktail classes. This was so much fun and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something fun to do for a celebration. I was so happy to be able to spend my birthday celebrating with all the people I love, surrounded my cute clothes, cocktails and good music. 








My Brother's Graduation

So next it was time for my brother to graduate from Derby University! I felt like a really proud sister watching his graduation and it was lovely to celebrate this occasion with my family. It will be my turn next year.. 







Tramlines

Finally, we've caught up to last weekend. Me and Megan went to Tramlines in Sheffield for the weekend. This was literally so fun and chilled and I would totally go to Tramlines next year! 






So that it you all caught up with my July. But it's not over yet, this weekend I am off to Manchester for one of my birthday presents. Me and Ryan are going to ComicCon, so I'll make sure to get lots of photos to share with you all. I hope you are all having the best month too. 

Love Rebecca Ashley x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig