Thursday 18 May 2017

How To Style Activewear: Featuring Adore Me


Hey guys! So if you are a frequent reader of mine you probably already know how much I love activewear. Adore Me have gave me the challenge to create a post on how I style activewear. I love wearing active clothes on a daily basis because they are just so comfy, so here is some ways I turn activewear into an every day look. 


Outfit of the Day

Today I've styled an Adidas t-shirt dress with some vans and a choker to make it look more 'everyday'. This is super comfy, sporty and I love wearing this with my denim jacket chucked on top. 

Adore Me

So for those who haven't heard of Adore Me, its a super cute lingerie company based in New York City. Adore Me's Head of Design is the former Head of Design at Victoria Secret, so you can only imagine the amazing style and quality they provide. You can opt for a monthly subscription that allows you to pick a few of your favourite items a month from their massive range. I particularly love some of their activewear because it is so cute and practical for gym use. 

So here is some of my tips to turn activewear into an everyday style featuring some of my favourite bits from Adore Me. 

1. Printed Leggings 

One of my favourite types of activewear is printed leggings. They are really fun and can add a lot to just a plain white t-shirt. I love wearing gym leggings on a daily basis, here are a few of my favourites from Adore Me. 

Rahel - Adore Me
Danvi - Adore Me

2. Sports Bras

You can't beat the comfort you get from a sports bra. I regularly wear my Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein sports bras and they look super cute with a gym top that shows them off a little. This paired with some black jeans makes a really cool and sporty every day look. Here are a few of my faves form Adore Me. 
Atia - Adore Me
Sati - Adore Me
Hope you enjoyed this little post and have gained some activewear inspo! 

Adore Me Website 

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig