Monday 24 April 2017

Life Update & Story Time: Someone Stole My Phone


Hey guys! So this post is more of a quick update because Friday night someone stole my phone! This is making it difficult for me to write up blog posts because I use my phone for the production of most posts and I've lost a few photos for posts I had planned. So I might be a bit quiet until my new one arrives! For now enjoy my quick story time. 

So, I was going out for my friend's birthday Friday night. We was in a club called 'After Dark' in Mansfield and someone stole my phone from my bag (on my shoulder) whilst we was dancing. Unaware, next thing I know, I go to the bar to get a drink and my bag is popped open with no phone inside. I asked all the bars & DJ's but nothing had been handed in. I borrowed my friends phone to 'Find my iPhone' and the thief had turned it off so that it couldn't be tracked anymore (it was on full battery before). 

The next day I looked at the last 'known' location on Find my iPhone and it was half way to Nottingham! Thankfully, it's been reported and I've got a new one on its way from my insurance. My old one has been blacklisted. It makes me so angry that people are sad enough to go to a club sober and steal phones for a living. It's actually quite a frequent thing in Mansfield and I know quite a lot of people that this has happened to. Even if you think you are being safe with your stuff, always be careful because these people still find ways! 

Anyway, my new one should be here up and running within the next week, so I'll do my best to get some blog posts up as soon as possible! 

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig