Wednesday 5 April 2017

10 Things I Can't Live Without


Hey guys! So today we are discussing what 10 things I couldn't live without. Sometimes you have to consider what is important to you in life, so it makes you value it more. Let me know what you can't live without in the comments. 


1. My boyfriend 
Obvious, but very important. I don't know what I would do without this sausage in my life. 

2. Friends & Family
Again, friends and family are really important to me, so I would hate to be without them.

3. Makeup
Especially brows & winged liner. It might be pretty hard to be a beauty blogger without having any makeup to blog about, right? 

4. Music
Music soothes the soul. Whenever I'm in a bad mood or need cheering up, music is there for me. Life would be pretty quiet without it. 

5. My iPhone 6s
2017 would be pretty hard to live in without having a phone. I literally use it for everything and I would be so lost without it. 

6. Stitch
All 3! I love my Stitch's. Ohana. 

7. Vaseline
Surely every ones essential? My lips cry for it. (Shoutout to the queen of Vaseline, Jade.)

8. VS Pink Joggers
Well, just Pink everything really. I love throwing a pair of VS joggers on after a long day. 

9. Moisturiser 
My dry skin actually drives me crazy! If I don't apply some straight away my skin may as well be the desert. 

10. My Macbook Air
The source of my blogging, as well as a convenient way to watch Netflix and play Sims 4. 

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great post, Rebecca! Such an insightful post for your readers to get to know you a little more. I agree with most of these, especially VS Pink Joggers! I personally can't live without my VS Pink Ultimate Yoga Pants, they're the comfiest things I own!!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig