Wednesday 22 March 2017

Makeup of the Day - St Patrick's Day Edition (Cruelty Free)


Hey guys! So yeah, my second St Patrick's Day post, but who doesn't love green glitter and drinking? I thought I would share the makeup I wore, as this is a pretty universal look that can be used for any fancy dress events. You could even cut out the glitter highlight and it would be a cool going out eye-look. Check out my OOTD post to see the look overall. Hope you all enjoy reading!



Base

1. I applied Too Faced Hangover Primer and the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation to  my face (shade Light Beige). I blended it all in with a beauty blender. 
2. I then concealed my under-eyes and imperfections with the LA Girl Pro-Conceal. 
3. I cream-contoured using the NYX Wonder Stick (shocker lol). 
4. I powdered my face using the NYX HD Setting powder, avoiding the area I wanted to apply green glitter. I wanted to keep this un-set because I thought the glitter would adhere better. 
5. I went over my contour with the Freedom Pro Strobe Palette and also bronzed my face. 


Morphe 35O 
Eyes & Eyebrows

1. I first filled my brows in with the NYS Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette.
2. To start the eyes, I blended shades 1, 2 and 3 into my crease from the Morphe 35O Palette using a fluffy brush. 
3. I picked up a green glitter from the fancy dress shop and using fixing spray and Vaseline to stick it to the lid and inner corners of my eye. 
4. I used the Black shade from the the Urban Decay Smoky Palette on my outer corners of my eye to give more depth and smoke to my eye.
5. I drew a thin line of liquid eyeliner using Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, ready for my lashes to be applied. Applying a thin line makes it easier to hide the lash band.
6. I applied NYX Doll Eye Mascara to my top and bottom lashes, then applied some Prima Lashes. I'm not sure on the exact name, but they are fairly natural and wispy. 

Highlight & Lips

1. I used Urban Decay Stalk Naked Lipstick to tone down the look.
2. To achieve the green highlight, I put a thin layer of vaseline to the areas I wanted it and then patted the glitter on top. 




Hope you enjoyed this MOTD and let me know if you did anything interesting!

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig