Sunday 12 March 2017

A Few Cool Places to Visit in Leeds


Hey guys! So a few of you might know that I live in Leeds because I go to Leeds Beckett University. I'm in my second year and have found a few cool places, which you might want to check out if you ever come to visit. Of course there is thousands more cool places, but here are a few of my favourites I've discovered so far. 

Zaap Street Thai Food
So this place isn't strictly restricted to just Leeds, but if you are here I would give it ago. The food is amazing, the beer is gorgeous and it's cheap as chips. (Not to mention how cool it is inside, designed to look like the streets of Thailand). 

Roxy Lanes & Ballroom
Good music and lots of things to do - just a few attributes to why I love going to both of these places. Roxy Lanes is like a cool bowling alley/bar and it's partner Roxy Ballroom offers mini golf, table tennis and lots more. I love that it plays awesome music rather than generic chart stuff you find in a lot of bars.

Trinity Kitchen
Quite a popular place, but it is defo worth visiting if you are shopping in Trinity. Theres loads of different foods you can choose from and they rotate food vans every few weeks. It's basically become like a regular for me to go here for food. 

Mumtaz Leeds
Quite possibly one of the best Indian restaurants I've been to. I'm obsessed with Indian food and whenever my dad comes to visit we have an Indian. This one is literally so good and is right next to the canal. 

AM Kitchen & Bar
Another Indian (I told you, I'm obsessed). This was the first one I went to in Leeds and its a banger. It's on Call Lane so it's perfect for a meal & drinks occasion. 

Viva Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
This is possibility the best Italian I've had in the UK - literally is such a good little find. I just happened to be temporarily living round the corner from this place & decided to try it with my mum and OMG its so good. Cute little restaurant with really lovely staff. 

The Dry Dock
Obviously a student favourite, this is a pub that is a ship. I love this place in summer when you can sit on the deck. They play cool music and the alcohol is cheap. Really can't go wrong. 

The Library
So this is owned by the same people as Dry Dock, but it defo deserves it's own shoutout. This is up the road from where I live now so it's basically a new local. 

BEST Leeds
Funnily enough, I feel like this is the "best" vintage shop I've found in Leeds. It's across the road from Corn Exchange and has some really cool stock. 

Fibre
This is one of my favourite bars on Call Lane. I think it might be a gay bar? But it's really cool and has it's own app you can use to get discounts on drinks. 

Mission
Would I be a student if I didn't mention a club? Well my favourite is Mission, especially on a Thursday. It's basically a right of passage for any student in Leeds. 

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig