Wednesday 11 January 2017

My Feeling Poorly Routine



Hey guys! So it is that time of year where everyone seems to be poorly, myself included. I mean, I am always ill because I am just purely unlucky, so I thought I'd share a few of my tips to help us all feel better whilst dying from a cold. 

1. Take all the pills

This is fairly obvious but sometimes overlooked. If you feel sick, then take the necessary medication to make you feel better. I am currently living on Beechams Cold and Flu and not regretting a second. 

2. Lucozade & Faves

So I don't know if this is just my family, but when I am sick I always drink Lucozade? I guess the theory is that it gives you energy. Either way, it is a comfort I always return to when I'm feeling poo. I suggest getting a few of your favourite drinks and snacks to make you feel a little bit better. 

3. Take a nice Bath

If you feel well enough to get out of bed, one of the best things to do is to have a nice relaxing bath. I literally have just come out of the bath and feel so much better for it. I used some Radox bubble bath, some Simply Natural Bath Salt and a Mandarin Bath Bomb to create mine. Throw on some relaxing music and maybe a candle and you will feel instantly more relaxed. 

4. Get into your favourite PJ's

Let's face it, you aren't going anywhere. Throw on your favourite PJ's so you don't feel like a total lazy scruff. I am currently wearing my Fantastic Beasts PJ's. 

5. Watch your favourite show/movie

You're in bed all day and there isn't much to do to entertain your self. To keep yourself from being bored out of your brain, pick one of your favourite things to watch. I always like to put Harry Potter on because it's so soothing to watch - maybe it just reminds me of childhood. 

6. YouTube

So you've finished watching your favourite stuff - now what do you do? Well YouTube is loaded with millions of pointless videos to waste your time watching. My favourite to watch recently is Helen Anderson's daily vlogs. 

6. Sleep 

Another obvious one, but it helps. If you really aren't feeling well, just sleep the pain away. Don't be ashamed to sleep more than 15 hours of the day lol. 

7. Skin Care

After all the tissues you've used blowing your nose - your skin is likely to be suffering for it. My skin around my nose is always so dry. If you feel up to it, give your skin some TLC - it's not like your going anywhere anyway. Today I used my Lloyd's pharmacy cleansing brush to give my skin a nice treat. 

8. Grab a Hot Chocolate 

Nothing makes me feel better than chocolate - so why not in drinking form? My personal favourite at the moment is Cadbury's Fudge Highlight Hot Choc with some mini marshmallows added on top. 

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have never had Lucozade before - I normally just have orange juice! Also,that hot chocolate sounds absolutely delicious!! Why do we not have that here?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it next time you are poorly! Haha honestly it's lovely, it's similar to the fudge hot choclate Starbucks do at Christmas ��

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig