Sunday 11 December 2016

My 4 December Goals


Hey guys! Yes, it's that time again where I discuss my goals for this month - and laugh at how I've failed the previous months, lol. Literally so excited about how close Christmas is now! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, now let's get into it. 

1. Finish my Christmas shopping ASAP

Yeah, so I'm a bit behind, oops. I mean I have one or two presents, but I need a serious last minute shop! The time literally goes so quickly and I want to get everything sorted before it's too late. 

2. Wrap my presents like a pro 

So am a pretty crappy present wrapper. But this year I want my gifts to look insta worthy. I feel like it is every blogger's goal to be a good Christmas wrapper.. just think of the beautiful blog pictures.

3. Set time to see all my friends and family

So I've been pretty busy at uni and now I'll finally have time in my hometown to reunite with my friends and family. I am especially excited to see my friends because it is just so hard to keep with everyone at uni and work!

4. Enjoy this month as much as possible 

This the month I finally get to chill.. for a little bit. But I want to make the most of this time and have the best Christmas and New Year possible. These are the times you are going to remember when you are older, not the boring times where you are stuck inside doing nothing. Gotta make the most of your time whilst you have the opportunity too. 

Update

Yeah, so last months goals didn't quite go so well this time. Oh well, we still have this month!

Start Christmas Shopping - MEH sort of
Finish Assignments - Success
Update my Winter Wardrobe (on a budget) - Fail (excluding a coat)
Write some Christmas related posts - Fail 

Love Rebecca Ashley x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig