Saturday 17 December 2016

Makeup of the Day - December Edition (Cruelty Free)


Hey guys! Time for another MOTD post. This look is very pink toned - pretty much wanted it to match my jumper, lol. Here's everything I used to create the look! P.s. I'm still obsessed with my Morphe palette, so sorry if the products are a little repetitive. 


Base

  • I started off by priming my skin with Makeup Revolutions Blur Primer. 
  • I used Urban Decay Naked Skin (4.0) applied with a Beauty Blender.
  • Then I added LA Girl Pro Conceal (Natural) to cover any imperfections and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Fair) to brighten under the eyes. This again was applied with my Beauty Blender.
  • I set my face using NYX Finishing Powder in Translucent. 
  • I used Anastasia Beverly Hill's Contour Kit to contour and set my concealer.
  • Then I added the I Heart Makeup Triple Baked Bronzer, applied on the outer perimeter of my face with a big fluffy brush, to add natural highlight and colour.
  • I finished with Collection's Shimmer Brick in gold applied to  my cheekbones, tip of the nose and Cupid's bow. 


Eyes & Eyebrows
  • I used the Soap and Glory Brow Archery in Hot Chocolate to fill in my brows. 
  • I used shade 1 all over the lid to set the area. 
  • I took shade 2 and 3 and blended them into my crease with a fluffy blending brush. 
  • I took shade 4 and applied it all over my lid. 
  • I took shade 5 and blended it into the outer corner of my eye, slightly through my crease and on the lower lash line. 
  • I took shade 6 and applied it to my inner corner to add highlight. 
  • I used Barry M Liquid Liner to add a wing. 
  • I used NYX eye pencil in Light on my tight line to brighten my eyes.
  • I then applied loads of Liz Earle Mascara. 
Lips
  • I applied a bit of lip balm to hydrate my lips.
  • I then applied Urban Decay Lipstick in Sheer Liar.
Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig