Wednesday 2 November 2016

Best Bands/Artists to See Live

Top left - V Festival, Top Right - Mumford and Sons, Bottom Left - The Libertines, Bottom Right - Kaiser Chiefs

Hey guys! As some as you may know, I am a massive music fan and have been to quite a few gigs during my time on this Earth. Thought I'd let you know who my top 5 are so far, just in case you are thinking of seeing any of these guys too! 


Kaiser Chiefs - V Festival 
1. Kaiser Chiefs 

Where do I even start? Sort of lost count of how many times I've seen these guys but they are so addictive to go watch. Literally never not enjoyed any of their gigs - in any city or venue I've been to. They are just so entertaining and their music is quality live. If you have never been to a gig before I would suggest watching these because their gigs are just so much fun - just wish their prices were cheaper!


Arctic Monkeys - Earls Court, London
2. Arctic Monkeys

Ok, so most people know I've been obsessed with these since I was 14. For my 16th birthday I finally had the chance to go watch them and was really not disappointed. I just wish they toured more!! Shoutout to my brother for taking me to have a sick 16th birthday present. 


The Libertines - Hyde Park, London
3. Catfish and the Bottlemen

Everyone probably has realised that Catfish are my favourite band. I recently went to watch them last year and it was so sick! Really did not expect it to be as mental as it was so I wouldn't suggest going if you don't like a mental crowd - but I just happen to love it. Can't wait to see them again when they tour. 


Nina Nesbitt - Rescue Rooms, Nottingham
4. Nina Nesbitt

So as I mentioned in one of my recent posts, I love to go watch Nina. The photo above is from the first time I saw her live and instantly fell in love with her music. I love how her gigs are more intimate and always have amazing support acts (plus tickets are always cheap!) If she ever comes to your hometown - don't hesitate, buy the tickets. 


Ed Sheeran - Wembley Stadium, London
5. Ed Sheeran 

Everyone knows that Ed's music is quality. He's the first 'one man band' to sell out Wembley for a reason. It's pretty amazing how one guy can entertain thousands of people with just a guitar and a loop pedal. I've seen him twice at two massive venues (Wembley and V Fest) and they were amazing. 

Let me know some of your favourite gigs! 

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this, such a fab idea for a post, I definitely need to see more live bands! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig