Wednesday 28 September 2016

The Leibster Award

Source - Makeup Savvy 
I was nominated by Emily from The Energetic Student to do this award! Thank you Emily and go check her post out if you haven't already! 

Rules: 

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave you
3. Nominate 6-11 bloggers who you think deserve the award
4. Tell the bloggers that you nominated them
5. Create 11 questions for the next nominees to answer

My answers to Emily's questions:

1. Out of all the countries that you have visited, which was your favourite and why?
Oh, this is defo when I went to New York. It is such a vibrant city and there is so much to do! If I ever got the opportunity to go again I would do it in a heart beat. 

2. What is a must have item for any trip? 
My camera! I love to take pictures of the trips I go on. 

3. Why did you start blogging? 
I've always wanted to do it. I love talking crap about things I love and a blog is a great way to share my thoughts and views. I started during one of my summer holidays as a hobby and it just escalated from there. 

4. Which blogger inspires you the most? 
I've really been enjoying reading Makeup Savvy's blog. I would love for my blog to look that professional and cool. 

5. If you had to chose one lipstick to wear for the rest of your life, which would you choose? 
I hate to say it because it's not cruelty free :(, but Velvet Teddy by Mac. Currently looking for a cruelty free replacement so let me know if any of you know a good one! 

6. What are the top 5 things on your bucket list? 
- Go to Florida and visit the top attractions (Disney World!!)
- Go to Tokyo, Japan
- Go interrailing
- Get a tattoo
- Be a self-made millionaire 

7. Who is your favourite singer/band?
Catfish and the Bottlemen

8. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Well I took my name, my favourite middle name and the main focus of my blog and put it all together. 

9. Favourite dessert?
Hot chocolate fudge cake (of course)

10. What are 5 random facts about you? 
- I hate all bugs
- I bite my nails
- I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years
- I love to go to gigs
- Stitch is my favourite Disney character 

11. If you could meet anyone alive or dead, who would it be? 
My half brother Ashley

My Questions: 
1. Money vs Love?
2. What is your favourite blog post you've posted? 
3. Have you met anyone famous?
4. Go on your phone, scroll 3 times and click, describe the photo you clicked on!
5. Do you have a Youtube channel, if not would you start one? 
6. What was your favourite subject in school?
7. Dogs vs Cats?
8. What is your dream job? 
9. If you had to eat 1 item of food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? 
10. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? 
11. Would you ever jump out of a plane? 

Nominations: 
Mollie - http://theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.co.uk
Catherine - https://fromthebeautybag.wordpress.com
Katy - http://chocolatechatterboxx.blogspot.co.uk
Kirsty - http://mecupcakesandtea.com
Primrose - http://www.stylepetal.co.uk
Caro - https://justwrittenme.wordpress.com/blog/



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig