Wednesday 14 September 2016

Makeup Tag: RIDE OR DIE

Ride or Die Tag
Hey guys! So basically this tag has been circulating around the internet and I thought I would have ago! It is basically the makeup I would take with me to a desert island. I will go through each category of makeup. I think it is interesting to read/watch these tags because you find out what everyone's holy grail makeup products are. Please note that these products aren't all cruelty free. I am actively looking for cruelty free replacements for some of these products, but these are my favourites. Feel free to do this tag for yourself! 

Primer - Makeup Revolution Pro Prime Aqua Priming Base

Foundation - Urban Decay Naked Skin 

Concealer - LA Girl Pro Conceal

Face Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte

Under Eye Setting Powder - Banana from Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit 

Brows - Freedom Eyebrow Pomade in Dark Brown

Blush - Bare Minerals Blush in Flair 

Bronzer - Benefit Hoola 

Contour - Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit

Highlight - Seventeen Glow Shimmer Brick in Gold Bronze

Eyeliner - Superliner Perfect Slim Loreal Paris 

Mascara - Lancome Grandiose

Lipstick - Mac Velvet Teddy 


Liquid Lipstick - Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm


Lashes - PrimaLash Basics (Ebay)

Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay Naked One

Perfume - Marc Jacobs Daisy 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig