Saturday 6 August 2016

Cruelty Free Makeup Brands


Hey guys! Since I recently announced I am going to become cruelty free with my makeup, it is only fair that I share with you the information I have found out. Since making this decision, I've been doing a lot of research into what brands I can use. Most of my findings came from crueltyfreekitty, PETA and Leaping Bunny. I've made a little list below of all the brands I have found so far that are cruelty free! Please note that some of these brands mentioned may have parent companies that animal test. Hope this helps anyone thinking of making the change to cruelty free! 

High End Brands
Hourglass
Too Faced
Urban Decay
Tarte 
Nars
Illamasqua
The Balm
Bite
Bareminerals
Cover FX
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Josie Maran
Becca
IT Cosmetics
By Terry
Kylie Cosmetics 
Charlotte Tilbury 
Kat Von D
Marc Jacobs
St Tropez
W3ll People
RMS Beauty
100% Pure
Lime Crime

Affordable Brands
ELF
Hard Candy
Milani
NYX
Physicians Formula
Sonia Kashuk
Wet 'n' Wild
Pixi
Gosh
Barry M
Body Shop
Kiko
MUA
DUO 
Eylure
Eyeko
Makeup Revolution 
Freedom 
I Heart Makeup
Seventeen
Collection
Sleek
Topshop
LA Girl
W7
Soap and Glory
BH Cosmetics 
Makeup Geek
Colourpop
EX1
B (superdrug)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig