Monday 28 September 2015

The Autumn (Fall) Favourites Tag

Were approaching my favourite time of year, Autumn, and to celebrate the begining of the season why not do a Autumn Tag (thanks to KathleenLights video). 

1. Favourite Candle



Sadly, my uni accommodation has a ban against candles so I'm not allowed to burn them in my room. Instead I use defusers to gently scent my room. My favourite for Autumn is the Vanilla scent from Dunlem Mill. It has a strong fragrance that leaves a gentle vanilla scent in the room whilst decorating my shelf nicely. Vanilla is probably my all time favourite scent, not just for this time of year because I love the sweet aroma. 

2. Favourite Lip Colour


I love a typical berry lip in Autumn, my favourite at the moment being Topshop's Beguiled. It's a good shade because it's not too dark that it looks too vampy for everyday due to the more red tone (rather then a purple tone). It comes across a little darker on the photo then in person so it's best to go in store and give it a swatch before purchasing. 

3. Favourite Drink

When it comes to the colder months it's only right that the kettle is cracked out more often. I love a hot drink to warm me up and make me feel cosy with the miserable weather outside. My favourite drink from a store in Autumn is the Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks. The sweetness from the caramel takes away some of the bitterness from the coffee and makes it extra yummy. My favourite drink when at home is the Cadbury's Fudge highlights hot chocolate. This is perfect because it's low calrorie but still tastes just as good thanks to the flavouriings from the fudge. 

4. Favourite Blush


My favourite blush is BareMinerals Flair. I like this in Autumn because it has a darker, more red tone which goes well with a berry lip. This formula is long lasting and blends like a dream. The only problem is that it can be a bit messy due to the lose form of the blush so make sure to put the lid on properly! 

5. Favourite Clothing

You can't go wrong with a shirt and a baggy jumper in Autumn due to the drop in temperature. There is nothing cosier than a nice warm jumper and by pairing it with a shirt underneath it makes it look a bit smarter. I particularly like burgundy or moss green coloured jumpers during this month. There is a great selection in Primark at the moment if you are looking for some new jumpers at a good price (all around £10 mark). 

6. Favourite Movie

This might seem a bit of a random pick but I'm not really the type to re-watch films according to the time of year. I have to say though I enjoy watching the Twilight Saga films during this time (probably because I read the books during this season so it reminds me of this time of year). 

7. Favourite TV Show

I am definitely a binge watcher when it comes to TV shows so there are so many TV show's I could of chose for this category. I have to say though I am most looking forward to the return to the Vampire Diaries. This has to be one of my all time favourite TV shows so I am exited for the new season. Although, I am not sure how they are going to carry on the storyline after the ending of the last season (no spoilers).

8. Favourite Food

There is something about the cooler months that encourages the baker inside of me. Therefore, my favourite Autumn food is home-made cookies. I can't say that my own are the best but you can't beat a home-made cookie (or Millie's!) 

9. Favourite Costume

If I'm honest I am not really the fancy dress type as I always seem to be busy on halloween so I never get the chance to dress up. I have to say that my favourite from what I have done in the past was from about 2 years ago as a prisoner escapee. The same year my boyfriend went as a morph suit pumpkin so we probably looked like a right pair. 

I nominate all of you reading this to do the Tag on your blogs and channels!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig